Bobby Jones Golf Club is a 45 hole municipal facility named for the legendary Robert Tyre Jones, Jr., who personally dedicated the facility on Sunday, February 13, 1927.
The original 18 holes were designed in 1926 by the famed course architect Donald Ross. Nine additional holes were constructed in 1952 and another nine were added in 1967. The John H. Gillespie Executive Course was completed in 1977.
Prices are very reasonable, especially twilight pricing. The American course is great for women/seniors, and the British course is a little more challenging.
1000 Circus Blvd. Sarasota Florida 34232