The menswear warehouse sale that you have been waiting for!
Find top brand names at 60-80% off including:
Bugatti– a premier sportswear collection from Germany
Bruun & Stengade– a modern sportswear collection from Copenhagen
Sondergaard – a modern suit separates collection from Copenhagen
A Fish Named Fred – Fun printed woven shirts and denim friendly vests and blazers designed in
Lambretta– a young formalwear brand out of the U.K. which allows for affordable, stylish dressing with a
sharp fashion edge
Profuomo– Dutch high end sportswear collection specializing in superior quality woven shirts
Suitor– a new fashion based suit collection geared to the modern man looking for a great fit at a great
Choose from a large selection of sportswear and suit separates from the current fall 2019 collections.
Shirts, sweaters, knitwear, outerwear and pants all at 60-80% off. Suit separates in solids, neats and
tuxedo styles. We also have accessories such as belts, neckwear, socks and caps from many of these
There will also be a selection of shoes and boots from Bugatti footwear for both men and women.
When: Tuesday, November 17 to Friday, November 27, 2020
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
81 St Regis Crescent S,
North York, ON, Canada
Due to Covid 19, we have taken precautions to make our Fall 2020 sale as safe as possible and as a result we have implemented the following conditions.
- If you do not feel well please do not attend this sale.
- We require everyone entering or remaining on the premises to wear a mask or face covering
that covers the nose, mouth and chin. The mask must be worn at all times during the sale and
also while waiting in line to enter the sale.
- Upon entering the sale all customers will have their temperature checked and are asked to
sanitize their hands with the provided hand sanitizers.
- All customers must maintain physical distancing of 6 feet.
- We will be limiting the number of customer at the sale so that we can maintain physical
distancing of 6 feet.
- All customers must leave their name and a number where they can be reached in the event if
contact tracing is required.
- There will be no change rooms for trying on and no washroom facilities